Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Favorite Sites

Alright, so in my free time, which is becoming more and more limited with my lovely knack of scheduling and ordering things (I lOvE having full schedules!) I've found a few websites or videos that help me unwind after a long day of work/school. The first I found off of Google's "Reader" under photography.

http://www.google.com/reader/view/?tab=cy#stream/feed%2Fhttp%3A
%2F%2Fwww.durhamtownship.com%2Findex.rdf


The photographer in here has a wOnDeRfUl eye. In general it's very pleasant to view her photos (Greta would really enjoy looking at this site). Something about art has a relaxing and unwinding effect on me - which is the reason why I love looking at this photographer's photos.

A second website is on Google Video. This one is more for the memory factor from my Freshman summer but if you are bored and want to view something that will probably make you laugh at the hilarity of it, it's 8 mins long and exactly what the dorm-life experience should be for everyone. Go to:

video.google.com

and type in "BYU Budge 1100 Floor Summer '06" or any variation off of that (if you like Eiffel65's Blue song and interesting humor - you'll love this)

No comments:

"If you ain't got it in ya, you can't blow it out" - Louis Armstrong