Monday, April 14, 2008

15 days and counting...

Since I have no form of online communication to any family or friends and am leaving for the Holy Land in 15 days, I figured it was about time that I made myself a blog so that I can have some contact to everyone in the states. 15 days and counting, I get to fly out early the 29th (with some poor unfortunate soul driving me there at 5am?) and am off to see the world and experience a new (and yet ancient) culture. I am extremely excited for this opportunity to see more of the world. I feel blessed to have been part of the few randomly selected applicants for spring term. I am more than excited to get to visit the sites we talk of so often in the Old and New Testament. Between the Grove of Olives, the Wailing Wall, the Dead Sea, Jordan and Egypt, I can't wait to experience and learn from so many wonderful places.

1 comment:

Samye said...

So glad you finally joined the blogging world. Welcome. You are going to love it.

You asked how to add links, if you go to Customize, add a page element, then add whatever you want. More than likely you will want to add links and that is when you can copy and paste and put everyone's blog address into yours. I have a lot of the families blog in mine so check it out and add them!! Call me if you have any questions...texting is so overrated.

"If you ain't got it in ya, you can't blow it out" - Louis Armstrong