Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mission Bound!!!


I'm reporting in just 3 days! Here is info if you want to get in touch with me (which I would love).

The MTC (this isn't my exact address with PO Box but it'll get to me all the same - I receive the PO Box in the MTC)
*
Sister Nicole Dawn Martino
Argentina Rosario Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

The Mission Home
*
Sister Nicole Dawn Martino
Argentina Rosario Mission
Blvd Argentino 7935
2000 Rosario
Santa Fe
Argentina

Through Salt Lake
*Pouch (letters to this address can only be one piece of 8.5 by 11 paper folded in thirds and taped closed with the address written on the other side).
Sister Nicole Dawn Martino
Argentina Rosario Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150


My "blog" that Mom will be updating for me is at www.missionsite.net/sistermartino

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

You are going to be a fantastic missionary. You'll be in our prayers!

"If you ain't got it in ya, you can't blow it out" - Louis Armstrong